|Gallery Opening Times |
Mon – Thu: 10am – 9.30pm
Fri / Sat: 10am - 4pm & 7pm - 8pm
The times above relate to our term-time opening hours. We rarely schedule exhibitions during holiday periods, but in the event that we do please check with the Centre before setting out as there will be limited opening times.
On rare occasions the main gallery is used for meetings and workshops; access to the gallery is restricted during these times. We apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result of this.
How to Exhibit Your Work
Email email@example.com with details of the work you would like to exhibit. Please include a contact telephone number in your email, and any images you might have of your work.
Exhibitors are required to take out membership (£28 / £17 concessions) and the Centre charges 30% commission on all exhibition sales.
- Main Gallery – L:6.35m - W:6.10m
LED tracklighting to white chipboard walls
- Subway Gallery – L: 5.60m - W: 2.30m
Fluorescent lighting to white chipboard walls
- Coffee Bar – White chipboard panels 6.5sq m of wall
- Coffee Bar Cabinets – H: 70cm L:360 cm D: 30cm
- Foyer – 2x glass display cabinets H: 160cm L: 40cm D: 30 cm
(each with three glass shelves)
- Foyer – White chipboard panel H: 235 cm W: 120cm