Click & Collect Service - Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: The QPAC building remains closed to the general public; the Click & Collect service will run via pre-arranged slots at a pop-up stand in our car park. We are not allowing collection of any other resources, nor work belonging to workshop tutors or attendees.
DO NOT come to collect your materials if you feel unwell or if you or anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 / are self-isolating due to having experienced symptoms.
What you can collect:
- Stoneware & Crank Clay: pottery students can purchase full bags of clay to use on their own projects at home. (PLEASE NOTE: We are not currently allowing work created outside of our online courses to be delivered for firing, nor for finished work to be collected from the Glaze Studio. We hope in introduce a bisque firing service during August and access to the studios during the autumn).
- Watercolour Bundle: for students booked onto our online watercolour online course
- Online Course Clay Bundle: 6kg stoneware clay for students booked onto our online pottery classes. This includes bisque firing - you will need to contact QPAC after completion of the course to arrange a delivery slot to drop off your items for firing.
How to organise the collection:
- Either select a product from our 'Art Supplies' section, or book an online course and select ‘Course + Materials’, then complete your purchase using online payment.
- Contact Queens Park via email@example.com to request a list of available collection slots
- Once agreed, you will receive a confirmation email for your collection time (text reminders can also be arranged)
When you can collect your items:
- Collection slots are available throughout the week based on staff availability
- Each collection will have a 15 min slot
- You must have reserved your collection slot in advance and paid for your materials online – please DO NOT come to the Centre without a confirmation.
What to do on your collection slot:
- Arrive at QPAC at least 5 mins before your allocated collection slot
- Park in an available parking bay, leaving two unoccupied spaces between yourself and other vehicles
- Wait in your car until your allocated collection time, then approach the table near the main entrance
- We aim to ensure only one person is waiting to collect their materials at one time. In the event other students are collecting their materials, please maintain a distance of at least two metres between yourselves and them. Markers will be laid out to illustrate a safe distance.
- DO NOT come to collect your materials if you feel unwell or if you or anyone in your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 / are self-isolating due to having experienced symptoms.
- We request that you attend the Centre alone to collect your materials, to minimise the number of people on site at any one time.
- The member of QPAC staff running the collection stand will be wearing PPE including face mask and gloves. Please wear whichever PPE materials you feel appropriate when collecting your order.
- QPAC staff will clean the collection point (table and other surfaces) between each scheduled collection
- We will bring one bundle (marked with your name) at a time out to the collection point – materials will be in a plastic bag, which will be wiped with disinfectant before being handed over.
- A QPAC staff member will be at the collection point to answer any questions you have about the online courses or the Click & Collect service.
- Please be respectful of other people’s space by maintaining social distancing guidelines at all times
- The building facilities (including toilets) will not be available for use by the general public; the main building remains closed.
- We appreciate that many students will want to collect finished work being held at the Centre, or deliver work not created as part of our online courses to be fired in the kilns. However, we cannot currently facilitate this. Please respect these guidelines and refrain from asking staff to deliver / retrieve your work.
How to Find Us:
Click here for info on visiting the Centre.